EACH DAY THE FLAT RACING GURU WILL FOCUS ON ONE 2 YO RACE
BETTING 1PT =£25 #BLOODSTOCK GMR =Guru Merit Rated. Gpr=Guru Predicted Rating.
Last day we bet we lost on some ante post and won on a couple of other bets total loss 9 pt total win 5-pt so leaves 39.75+pt profit for the Month Today Last day of tips for four weeks until Mid Sept return, AUGUST 2019 TOTAL 39.75 July August Final. totals profit of +39.75 pts =
Aug/Sept=07 Saturday 6.6 Loss & 12pt Profit means 6.5. pts Profit 6pts Profit Break Vacation 7 SET TIL 1OCT! Resume Month or start a New, after week one 2nd Month count. last Month +39.75 pts = Profit start a New add both Numbers and start fresh Month from first from Kempton park, south African and Meydan some days Hong Kong can be got from other page SA Daily, totals 45 .8 pts Profit last 5 weeks counted. New Month today
OCT PROFIT=+ 2.5. DAY 1 OCT 1 2019. Two and half points won last night, plus fun stakes 8.10 Kempton we smashed the tricast and pointed you to many more winners without counting 533/1 tricast boom, hope you were on but we don’t count them ones fun stakes.
DAILY 2Y’O RACE 6.10
6.10 32Red Casino EBF Novice Stakes (Plus 10 Race) (Class 4)
1, Chinese Whisperer E38,000 Y, 55,000gns 2yo; fourth foal; half-brother to French winners Pretty Strange (8.5f) and Shanghaizhengchang (1m2f); dam French 8.5f claiming winner, half-sister to French 2m4f Group 1 winner Bannaby out of 1m4f winner ,well beaten on Debut, one for later on and further as a 3yo. will win races.
2, Cloud Thunder by poets voice, April foal may need time, Fourth foal; half-brother to winners Island Cloud (6f-7f inc AW; RPR 89) and Island Sound (7f AW; 81); dam 7f AW 2yo/1m winner (83), sister to US 8.3f-1m1f stakes winner Peak Maria’s Way, out of Graded stakes-placed 7f 2yo winner
3. – First View Earlyish Foal by Exceed n Excel, 2nd Dam Bred 7 winners best 117rpr. speed Introduced to a stamina laden family, Fifth foal; half-brother to 1m4f-2m AW winner Cry Wolf (86) and French 8.5f winner Romantic Heart; dam unraced half-sister to very smart stayer Wareed and Canadian 1m2f Grade 2 winner Truly A Dream out of French 10.5f Group 3 winner 14/1 on Debut is very Nice Odds EW Chances.
4. Hlaitan by Ifraaj, early foal,
190,000gns Y; first foal; dam unplaced 1m-8.6f 2yo maidens (RPR 50), closely related to 5f 2yo winner Chicita Banana, half-sister to Group 2 winners Bonfire (1m2f) and Joviality (1m) out of 1m winner, is granddaughter of 1m1f Listed winner. Ran well at Yarmouth, Sure to go close here today Win chance,
5. Jellystone by Kodiak, March foal second Dam won first 3 starts over 10 f in france, bred 6 winners well related best rpr 106, two Ordinary Runs, these Usually strike at some Point, 100,000gns Y; first foal; dam placed 1m1f in France (RPR 64), half-sister to Group-placed 1m2f/10.5f winner Antiquities and useful winners Space Age (7.4f-1m4f) and Londinium (7f-1m4f) out of 10.5f Listed winning half-sister to Street Cry EW Chance Should win Races alright.
6. Lord Neidin £28,000 Y; fifth foal; half-brother to winners Cosmeapolitan (7f-1m4f inc at 2/AW; 101/2m hurdle), William Hunter (11.4f-1m4f; 92), Sula Island (1m4f Flat; 75/2m hurdle) & Perfect Predator (bumper); dam 1m2f and 11.4f Flat; 86/2m hurdle winner possible future. 3yo/4yo Hurdle winner starting out early for experience.
7. Pinatar by Holy Roman Emperor, The Dam was Quite Decent over 10 furlongs, this one should win a handicap, seems pretty big 100/1. try each way extra 8 places at b365. E52,000 F, £60,000 Y; sixth foal; brother to 6f-7f winner Roman Holiday (inc AW; RPR 84); dam 1m2f-10.5f winner (inc French Listed; 112), half-sister to 1m Listed winner Lethals Lady and to dam of Champion Hurdler Katchit, out of 1m4f winner
8. Saee by Austrailia, may win a Handicap at some point over a trip but! there is some speed in the pedigree, I do think they paid way over the top for a dam that is Limited, although did manage to win a race at a lowly level, but is related well, still. I could have found better for that Money. E155,000 F, 200,000gns Y; 7th foal; half-brother to winners Onenightidreamed (7f-1m inc Group 3; RPR 114) & Rotherwick (1m-1m2f inc at 2; 96); dam 9.4f AW winner (73), out of 7.7f/1m2f winning half-sister to 1m4f Group 2 winner Ivan Luis
9. Savanna Gold by Havana Gold, E40,000 F, £85,000 Y; third foal; dam 1m2f-1m4f winner (inc AW; RPR 90), half-sister to Ire 10.6f AW/US 1m4f AW (BC Marathon) winner Muhannak out of 6f-1m winner Should do something much Later on, I Like Havana Golds after I’ve seen something early, not a great deal just something. as a lot tend to need Gentle Handling early on and if they are they can reward you later on Bigtime..
10. Spanish Kiss by Lope De vega, Third foal; closely related to 7f-1m winner Amandine (inc US stakes; RPR 100); dam Ire 7f 2yo/US 1m4f Listed winner (110), out of 1m Listed winning sister to Leger winner Brian Boru and to dam of Workforce, March foal, I really Like this Pedigree, this Trainer is not Known for Debut Winners But Id say Trained by MkJohnstone or Archie Watson,, Said B Surroor, Charlie Appleby, Gosden, Haggas, this would win on Debut, the Dam won on her second start nearly won on Debut , This Trainer does Like to win here though at this Track, 50/1 Id say if they Prepped it to go from day 1 then it would do something but Knowing this set up maybe not, but still one to note in your books for later on, will win races and Nice races. plus drawn in the car park says not today.
11. Stanford A Jan Foal by Zoffany who went close on debut for basically a stamina laden-ed Pedigree where speed has just been Introduced, Interesting Very Interesting, Especially with this Set Up, they will either know he can win races and Put him out to grow strengthen change or go to win , E20,000 F, E45,000 Y; first foal; unraced dam closely related to 1m/1m4f winner/Irish Leger third Flying Cross out of Oaks/Irish Oaks/Yorkshire Oaks winner Ramruma , Win Chance
12. Ya Hayat by Dubawi, this is the first Foal Out of Wedding Toast (by Street sense) Bred to win the Guineas the Dam won Group 1s 2 3s in the states, Id Be Surprised if we dont see Him Mopping up on the Dirt this winter In Dubai Meydan UAE, Early Foal who comes here carrying so much Class running to a 100 rpr minimum should be easy for this one and Likely winner
13. Bee Able by Noble Mission April foal, may win a Handicap later on 3 4 5 yo, (30,000gns vendor Y); second foal; half-sister to 7f AW winner Molivaliente (RPR 82); dam 7f-8.5f winner (GB 2yo/US; 101), closely related to 7f winner Hidden Treasures out of 1m-1m4f winning sister to Group 3 winners Suggestive (7f) and Rashbag (1m1f)
14. Lismore by Zoffany, April foal, Mix April and Zoffany? you get wont do Nothing till 2020, may as well be 1000/1 will win races However at 3 4 over a Mile Plus. Third foal; half-sister to winners Dromana (1m3f/1m4f; RPR 84) & Testa (French 6.5f/1m; 81); dam French 8.5f/1m2f winner, half-sister to Group 3 winners Johnny Barnes (1m) and Albisola (10.5f) and to dam Of Group 1 winners Ectot and Most Improved
tip Ya Hayat 2pts, win, 13/8 exacta. Hlaitan
5.40 32Red.com/British Stallion Studs EBF Fillies’ Novice Stakes (Plus 10 Race) (Class 5)
TIP. SO SHARP 6/4 1/2PT WIN, Plenty Dangers here but this one seemed Best over the fav who could be anything, Not really sure about Sandown Form Travelling, but you do get some Nice races there but it is a funny track for me. suits a certain Type of Horse Handy types.
5.10 Racing TV Profits Returned To Racing Handicap (Div II) (Class 6)
IMPERIAL ACT, 11/1 1/4PT EW GAVI DI GAVI, MAGICINTHEMAKING TRICAST 6 X£1 Bet Magic Act another Good young apprentice to come out of this Racing School at Kingsclare Like Dave Probert and the Greatrexes, Oiseen Murphy to name but a few, a Fantastic Racing School set up they have at Kingsclare. so anyone Pricing this up wont have this Info, Maybe. Probably wont catch her the fav and second fav come late and she could have stole the race by then so 11/1 is madness for me, best rated too with the claim. 78rpr
6.40 32Red Handicap (Class 3)
win Attainment, Cadre Du Noir, Kuwait Currency, tricast La Maquina Quartet, fun stakes
7.10 100% Profit Boost At 32redsport.com Handicap (London Middle Distance Series Qualifier
win Junior Rip. exacta Purdey, Trifecta =City Tour Or Ad Libitum.x2
7.40 32Red On The App Store Handicap (Class 6)
Tips =Sandy steve 1/4pt. win 4/1 Save Guroor 14/1. 1/2pt EW)Tricast Ragstone Cowboy- 6x £1 tricasts float= Fame n Fortune